To our valued clients,
At All County Window Cleaning the health and safety of our employees and our clients is of paramount importance. For this reason, we are taking specific precautions to protect our staff and visitors during the current outbreak of Coronavirus. With confirmed cases reported in our immediate geographic area, we are considering the potential impact and how we can best protect our clients and staff, while still providing an unparalleled experience to both.
According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is low. However, we want you to feel comfortable working with our company during this important and critical time of year. As a result, we have implemented the following policies:
- We made sure that our sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance and that employees are aware of these policies.
- We are maintaining flexible policies that permit employees to stay home to care for a sick family member. We are aware that our employees may need to stay at home to care for sick children or family members.
- We have issued all of our field employees disposable booties, rubber gloves and face mask to protect them.
- We are mandating all employees to stay home when sick and wash their hands after contact with anything foreign.
- We are routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations,countertops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- All of our trucks and window cleaning equipment are being disinfected by the guidelines of the CDC.
Please keep in mind we are doing everything in our power to protect our employees and our customers during this time.
COVID-19 Resource Guide
Last, if any of our commercial customers and or residential customers need our power washing services for their sidewalks and storefronts to help minimize contamination and spread of the virus please let us know. We have steam machines, hot water power washers, and disinfectants that can help the virus from spreading.
We also have gift certificates you can purchase for any of our services that can be used at a later time.
Please stay safe and be careful.
Please give us a call to discuss this service. 973-827-8311 or 845-988-5535